tERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated : 2019/08/05
These Terms and Conditions determine the rights and obligations of the parties in relation to the online sale of products offered by June Pure (The trader).
June Pure reserves the right to modify the present at any time by publishing a new version on its website.
Article 1 - Identity of the trader
Cas Oorthuyskade 364
1087 DP Amsterdam NL
Email : contact @ junepure.com
Article 2 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by a trader and to every orders that has been realized by the consumer.
2. The customer accepts without reservation and acknowledges having read these conditions at the time of placing his order.
Article 3 - offer
1. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products or services being offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the trader makes use of illustrations, these will be a true representation of the products and/or services being offered. The trader is not bound by obvious errors or mistakes in the offer.
2. Every offer contains information that makes it clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are related to the acceptance of the offer.
3. If an offer is subject to a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
Article 4 - ORDERS
1. The trader will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the order electronically.
2. The trader will take suitable technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer is able to pay electronically, the trader will take suitable security measures.
3. The trader may obtain information – within statutory frameworks – about the consumer’s ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as about facts and factors that are important for the responsible conclusion of the distance contract.
Article 5 - priceS
1. The prices indicated in the offer at the time of ordering apply. The prices indicated are final and include VAT.
2. For the shipment of particularly large, heavy or valuable goods, different shipping taxes may apply.
3. The merchant reserves the right to change the prices of its products or delivery services at any time
4. Shipping costs are clearly indicated when ordering. They could vary according to your place of residence
Article 6 - Payment
1. We offer the following payment methods: credit card (Visa, Mastercard), iDeal payment, and bank transfer
2. The consumer is obliged to report immediately to the trader any inaccuracies in payment data provided.
3. In case of use of a discount voucher when ordering, June Pure reserves the right to cancel your order for any reason deemed sufficient.
4. If a consumer fails to fulfil his payment obligation(s) in good time, after the trader has informed the consumer about the late payment, the consumer is allowed 14 days in which to fulfil the obligation to pay; if payment is not made within this 14 day period, statutory interest will be payable over the sum owed and the trader has the right to charge reasonable extrajudicial costs of collection he has incurred. These costs of collection amount to, at the most: 15% of unpaid sums up to €2,500, 10% over the next €2,500, and 5% over the next €5,000, with a minimum of €40.
Article 7 - GUARANTEE & Complaints
1. Check the condition of the delivered goods without delay to exclude obvious defects in material and workmanship, as well as damage due to transport.
In accordance with the law, you are obliged to inform us of any defect or anomaly affecting the goods delivered so that we can remedy it.
2. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests upon the trader up to the moment of delivery to the consumer.
3. A reply to complaints submitted to the trader will be provided within a period of 14 days, calculated from the date of receipt. If it is anticipated that a complaint will require a longer processing time, then the trader will reply within 14 days, confirming receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect a more elaborate reply.
4. The consumer should give the trader a time period of at least 4 weeks to solve the complaint.
Article 8 - Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by e-mail :
Article 9 - disputes
Contracts entered into between a trader and a consumer and which are subject to these general terms and conditions are subject only to Dutch law.
Article 10 - personal data
June Pure ensures that its customers’ data are processed in accordance with the legislation in force. All personal data will be treated as confidential.
More information on our personal data management policy.
Article 11 - Legality
1. By using this website and placing an order at June Pure you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. This website, with all its contents, is intended solely for consenting adults.
2. All products on our website are legal in The Netherlands. Our CBD products contains <0,02% THC. However, June Pure cannot and will not make any claims about the legal status of any product in any other country, because it’s impossible for June Pure to keep up with the continually changing laws in every country.
3. June Pure cannot provide any information on the legal status of a product in your country, so please do not ask us.
4. You accept the responsibility to inform yourself about your local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering, shipping, traveling and you certify that the import to your country of the products ordered is legal.
5. June Pure do not encourage the illegal use of our products.
6. June Pure dispatch our products with the reservation that they will not be used by third parties in conflict with the law.
7. June Pure does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law.
8. June Pure expressly point out that all those who purchase our products are responsible for their actions in the future. June Pure will accept no responsibility in this respect.
Article 12 - PRODUCTS USAGE
1. June Pure cannot be held liable for damages resulting from improper or unlawful use of their products.
2. June Pure cannot be held responsible if the product that has been ordered, got seized by the customs because of violation the regulations of your country or state. In that case you can make no claim to refund your money.
3. Keep all CBD products of June Pure out of reach of children.
4. The food supplements of June Pure should be used as such.
5. June Pure makes no claim that our products are suitable for treating any disease, to cure, diagnose an illness or prevent diseases. JunePure does not provide any specific medical advice.
6. Do not take our products if you have a high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes or any other health problem. Do not take our products if you’re pregnant, nursing, taking MAO inhibitors, medicines or any other (prescription) drug.. If you have any doubts, always ask your doctor and follow his advice.
7. You’re taking full liability for personal injury, damages, punitive measures, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase, ingestion, use or misuse of any product from June Pure. June Pure, its owners, agents and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.